MASSAGE THERAPY SESSION RATES:
$75 per hour
$45 per half hour
$100 per ninety minutes
Monday – Friday By Appointment Only
Credit Cards accepted
Client Health History Form
Click the form name above to print and fill out the PDF. Please arrive 10 minutes early to the first appointment to discuss health history and session goals.
CANCELLATION / NO SHOW / LATE ARRIVAL POLICY:
I understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. Business meetings, project deadlines, flight delays, car problems, snowstorms, and illness are just a few reasons why one might consider canceling an appointment. I don’t want anyone to miss out on their appointment! In my desire to be effective and fair to all clients and out of consideration for my time, I have adopted the following policies:
- Arrive to each and every session 10 minutes early. Scheduled session times means your body is on the table ready to receive work by that start time.
- 24-hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment.
- If you are unable to give 24-hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forego their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show”. They will be denied a future appointment time.
Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session will be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, I may then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. As we are located in a neighborhood environment with an access driveway located behind the building, please aim to be early to give yourself plenty of time to find the location and ensure you are not late.
Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other clients, please plan accordingly and be on time.
I ALSO PROMISE TO DO MY BEST NOT TO KEEP YOU WAITING. I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!
Issues Treated Successfully Daily:
- First Rib Fixation Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
- Breast Cancer Recovery
- Relief After Liposuction Procedures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Stroke Recovery
- Parkinson’s Disease and/or Tremors
- ADD & ADHD
- Help in cessation of pain killers & other drugs
- Whiplash Recovery – car accidents, old football injuries, bad falls
- Workman’s Compensation Issues (construction accidents, etc.)
- Sports Training & Injuries
- Repetitive Work Injuries
- Depression/Anxiety/Panic Attack Relief
- Numbness and tingling down the arms and into the fingers
- The feeling that the lower back “just went out”
- Pre-natal Comfort – including relief of 3rd trimester rib pain
- Recovery from a miscarriage
- Recovery from surgeries in reducing scar tissue and restoring muscle tone
- Military issues stemming from training and daily maneuvering
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Age related issues to keep muscles supple into the golden years
- Balancing muscle tone in neurologically related issues
- Sciatica Relief
- Relief from Ehlers-Danlos symptoms
- Unhinging Pinched Nerves
- General Stress Relief
Massage therapy reduces stress, improves health, is effective with pain management, and enhances quality of life. The benefits of massage therapy are noticeable immediately and can be increased with routine sessions. Therapeutic touch is a timeless art for everyone, from babies in vitro to the elderly, as well as animals! As living and breathing creatures existing under the weight of gravity we all need bodywork.
Invest in your health! Research has found that compounds its benefits. In other words, the more you get, the more it does! Regular massage plays a huge part in how healthy and youthful you can be with each passing year. And don’t forget, some FLEX SPENDING PLANS reimburse for massage. Contact me to learn more.